domingo, 10 de fevereiro de 2013

marijuanamarlboro slavesoldier

a147feedme305,feedme305,feedme305,
im 666 lieutenant gijerker
raised by my major general Satan and direct descendent as a Penis slave
to satisfie my thirst from His piss
my hunger from His milk
my need to think from His eyes
He gave me His hard huge juicy junk between my spread legs
to a full extended orgasmic Love for the male sexual power worshiping
completely dumb

Stroking serving a man
sucking, breeding or just licking his feet



a mindless fucking fag stroker

the Great Dogs dog
to share the benefits of a hard Cock



Join the beasts who join the facts




Yeah, thats good
feels good, good boy, good gold good for goal
Talent slave soldier for my Penis, trained
Took AT ONCE 4 EVER
999:08272011prisoners_sfeedme311feedme303K - Self Punishment - a2-FisterDick 61253E MattHughes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário