quarta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2013

Come on, Dolly Mae, there's no time to stall

© Belamionline.comhttp://piggyfunnyc.tumblr.com/post/43550546705/fdd364-fatherknowsbest-1-31-33
http://backfur.tumblr.com/post/42851594527
http://blairj999.tumblr.com/post/39702526447/glory-hole-box













lthrcigarsir:I did as instructed. I stood between them, my cock shrivelled to the size of an acorn. Theirs hung like two ripe courgettes. John’s had smears of blood over its shaft.
Then John threw himself down on the bed with a bounce, on his back, looking up at me. His head nestled into the pillows, his gigantic manhood poking up towards the ceiling.
“Climb on,” he said. I caught a flicker of an apology in his eyes.
It wasn’t until I had climbed onto John’s cock and he had prized open my sphinctre once more that I reaslised what their intentions were.
Dave’s hands grabbed my shoulders from behind and I felt his thing poking at my buttocks. His finger found its way to my anus and pulled me open, stretching me like an elastic band. He began to thrust agressively into me, his cock rubbing up against John’s, already buried there. Jesus. They were gonna double fuck me, or whatever you call it.
I had started to go numb with the pain by then, and so, by some miracle, Dave managed to eventually slide all the way in until they were both buried to their root. My anus must have literally torn to accomodate both of them.
Dave spoke from behind me.
“After this we’ll give you 48 hours to heal. This is to assert our roles. So you know what the deal is. You won’t ever forget it after this. Like the other guy.” I met John’s eyes, laying beneath me.
“Maybe seventy two,” he said softly. “But after that your role begins proper. Our daily fuck meat.”
They began to penetrate me clumsily. Luckily the friction of their cocks rubbing against each other caused them to climax quickly. As they both pulled out I felt the cold air on my insides. And something wet dripping down to the base of my testicles. Their sperm, I supposed.
“Look at that,” Dave intoned. “Fucking beautiful.”
I rolled off John’s sweat soaked body and onto the bare mattress. The sheets had all bunched up in the corner by the headboard. For some reason the sticky wetness dripping down my crack seemed to bring a feeling of… how could I describe it, comfort?The guys high-fived each other and exited. I heard the shower turning on. Before I knew what I was doing I reached down to scoop up the congealing sperm and lifted it to my lips.
John appeared in the doorway at that instant, a hand raised. “Dave’s taking you out jockstrap shopping this afternoo…”, but halted his sentence when he caught sight of me licking my fingers. He shot me a big beaming smile and nodded to himself, disappering around the door frame once more.
Making use of the boy
Cumdump Hotel © TIMFuck/Treasure Island Media© Belamionline.com© Belamionline.comdadincharge:

a glimpse of things to come

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário