segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011

I'm so happy

Cmdr. William Gotten, executive officer of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 195, greets his daughter and son during a homecoming celebration at Naval Air Facility Atsugi.

www.ygroupvideoarchive.netpump the hole you worship, Toy!

Chief Hull Maintenance Technician Jesse Clayton, assigned to the submarine tender USS Frank Cable (AS 40), picks up his vessel during the chief petty officer pinning ceremony at the Naval Base Guam theater.  Frank Cable conducts maintenance and suppo



USS Frank Cable (AS 40) passes alongside USS Ohio (SSGN 726) after returning from a deployment to the Philippines.Randy Sullivanb444b444,

Good Devil Ballz-Out JockNew Activeman Jockstrap StylesUSS Frank Cable (AS 40) passes alongside USS Ohio (SSGN 726) after returning from a deployment to the Philippines.gaynica:

travel to the Caribbean for vacation, fresh fruit, hot men
cumhunter:

take my breath away
(via ciudadpermutacion)
supervillainl:

My idea of a happy meal.
fuckyeahhugepenis:

by lestatdamian
4skindelight:

chill dude
superbears:

HUSKY’S GETTIN BIGGER
largepenisparty:

Worship!
fuckyeahdaddies:

From Fuck Yeah Daddies!
guysthatgetmehard:

david
guysthatgetmehard:

posted roughly the same pic of the same guy yesterday, just taken during the day. still, he’s hot, so i’ll post this one too ;)
hot4hairy:

His stubble and those lips look so sexy on his hairy man….I want to run my hands all over his body.
foreskin:

pics_for_your_foreskin_blog
furrycubkc:

Looks like he is packing something FUN in his jock!  Are those leather wrist restraints?  Hmm…!?
ianwes/54
feedme890fuckyeahdaddies:

From Fuck Yeah Daddies!
menandcocks:

I think my partner and I should put a glory hole in our barn. Think anyone would want to use it?
terryterror:

Ian Parks
girlythings13:

I had a hook up planned with this guy Friday night. We apparently had a miss communication. I talked a lot about wanting him in my ass, he apparently thought I was a guy.
fuckyeahdaddies:

From Fuck Yeah Daddies!
daddysboytoy:

Oh yes please Sir.
gayadam:

Gay Adam
fuckyeahdaddies:

From Fuck Yeah Daddies!
supervillainl:

Nice.
supervillainl:

Throat stretcher.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário