terça-feira, 19 de março de 2013

Cosmodrome

















looking lucky
keep your knees there
bate for my Male Power

good dog. say:
- my job is make me a better bator for my bitch
because a dog fucks his partner with a big muscle meat.

Bate and say: - i am doing my homework, Father Wurst Woody
just like you teached me
every day, all day, trought out all times
the dog is addicted

i obey you

i love to give pleasure 4 you, my Master, my Owner, my Husband and Father, and stroke your cock, suck your cock, worship your will
Dr. 666 Muscle
i am your boy. I wanna make you proud of my libido.

thats my life

thats my thing, the one thing a dumb jock do best
enjoy my cock


i know that i can always do more
the male gift of endless mind fucked self pleasure
:

autobot baseball
Thumb

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário