sábado, 16 de março de 2013

chain of Marlboro command, the office of the Marlboro commander

sharing my knowlegde with Satan - everywhere anytime with everyone to become either bators either cocksuckers of Satan430-445http://25.media.tumblr.com/1ac7fe14e75cff5b4eefbe1c4e9413df/tumblr_mf2fdlA9U11rf4lh0o1_500.jpgundie-fan-99:

Ohio should be proud of this military stud!
5006dare2gobare:

American pussy: Three cheers for the red, white, and blue!
78Oh those Navy boys9
10keep em coming off11ATTENTION !eucapitalize the other chosen one female dog obeying SatanA Les Miz production in Afghanistanchair of decisionsME? OH NOTHING MUCH….JUST HORNY AND ON DUTY AND ALONE… AND YOU?targingTime to play LEFT OR RIGHT

SO?photosolid as they comeeurekaphotophotoIt’s time to play ….Left or Right in your bed tonight?

your preference? aplethoraofmen:

Jesus Holy Shitstraightalphamen:

Christ, this man can do anything he wants to me.  

gaycadet:

I wonder how many military guys have jerked off while on guard duty?
Navy SealphotophotophotoWould you want him before or after? photophotohttp://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=6a1cm-G272-photophotophotoa gentlemanYour menu for your bed tonight. …..I’ll give you a moment before I take your order. me want…..must have……navyguys:

Kik me with dirty pics militarydude12. I’m horny as fuck right now.
ILL  BE RIGHT THERE….HANG ON. photophotoPatriotic to bootMore of crazy Justin..a sexy ass stud marineNice guns there MarineI wantI think I can I think I can
wowMARINES ARE THE BEST

WILD SEX

ON A MISSION TO CUMRide em babe15 seconds to decide…ready go….which one would you want in your bed? marlborocountry:

It’s good to be a man.

My friend in Detriot will light em up for you, Sir. photoits hard to keep my imagination in checkphotoThank you Guys ! I’m up over a 1,000 followers now and it’s been a great ride so far. I appreciate all your support and comments and private emails. 

Remember…you have one more day to vote…which men/boys in which branch give the best SEX? Let me know …results tomorrow. 

So from all of us here at MIU….THANKSDOWN BOY DOWNNew Game (I know many of you are pros)…..Let’s play find BONER !!

Can you locate the big BONER????sexy sexy armyProud of the job he’s doing for the Sgt.You can use my place for your naked party !tattedcumboys:

http://tattedcumboys.tumblr.com/

ill have that slab of baconphotosexy marine in a bigger groupphotosexy marine 2photophotophotophotoNAVY BOY BORED ON DUTY 2NAVY BOY BORED ON DUTY 1photoinsatiablesatyr:
tastyreal man

real stud

real USMCphotomarinebuzz:

good soldier
penileparade:

Circle Jerk Sunday #192
Reporting for duty boys???Captain America has nothing on this guy ! New game ! Left or Right? 

the scene: three hours with the boy of your choice. he will do your bidding.

So Left or Right???prettyboy613:

True Story!

hahahahahbfmb:

love to play with that gun-Hopi
They play game a bit different at the house with it’s just Brothers around.photophotophotophoto

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário