segunda-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2013

transformation

And you activists never thought I ever posted pictures that illustrate equality? I beg to differ.A Man’s hubris will be the death of him.Appropriately grateful fagthegiantjoystick: I like imagining that my cock is covered in your saliva…

So does this faggot
I think there room in this fucked-out faggot cock-suck mouth hole for one more dickIn my dream I’m the metal pole on which His sweaty ass rests.Evidence of the universal rules: the Man who gets served and the faggot that serves Himthegiantjoystick: I like imagining that my cock is covered in your saliva…

So does this faggot
thegiantjoystick: I like imagining that my cock is covered in your saliva…

So does this faggot
Some Men can’t really get off until they witness that any last vestige of humanity is wiped completely off the facial expression of the faggot they are using through a systematic program of total degradation and or abuse. Like the faggot in this picture that is about to get pissed on, they demand a totally dehumanized piece of fuckmeat with servile holes dedicated to doing anything to keep from suffering more.


joaquimquimquim:

So fucking hot !
 Follow me and enjoy - http://joaquimquimquim.tumblr.com

http://boisehorndawg.tumblr.com/archiveThere is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.Damn hot as fuckhttp://boisehorndawg.tumblr.com/archivejon2020:

JON2020

http://boisehorndawg.tumblr.com/archiveThere is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.There is always a faggot around when a real Man needs to fuck a mouth.lovely hands. want to choke a faggot?submitted by a real MAN. I KNEELOne more dumb-assed faggot remark too many. loljoaquimquimquim:




Gary and Roger blow the carpenters on their break !
WOOF !!!




http://boisehorndawg.tumblr.com/archive
Hey, I’m good with wood…..A true well-trained faggot should suck dick properly — like its little life depends on it.markthedane:

give him a position

http://boisehorndawg.tumblr.com/archiveAnd you activists never thought I ever posted pictures that illustrate equality? I beg to differ.And you activists never thought I ever posted pictures that illustrate equality? I beg to differ.White trash artMan taking a faggot’s destiny into His own hands. This faggot is going to overcome its gag reflexes one way or another to go from worthless to useful.The bigger the guns, the smaller the…I really shouldn’t but I just needed one more quick fuck before I left my fag to clean up the mess from the night before.Another faggot living its destiny.the-alley:

Maurizio Cattelan
the-alley: I am an eager dogUseless faggot getting its tonsils trained the hard way to serve a Man’s dick properly. It gets beat later for sucking at its faggot duties and forcing the Man to take His precious time to improve its skills. Faggots should always be improving their abilities on their downtime when not in use.submitted by follower eonarddrindell.. He is taunting this faggot and all the other faggots following my blog with the pictures of his immense horse dick and must be a real Man as he will not give anyway to contact Him so I can beg to get my faggot pussy throat beat up by His massive tool.Mr. Thomas Janereal fucking hot as shit real Man. He needs my faggot throat stretched around His shit so bad, his hands clutching my skull so he can stroke his Superior Man cock with my fag throat fuck-tube to make him nut. ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh,ugh…
dominatingdad: Get your hand off me, kid. Don’t want my finger accidentally pulling the trigger, do you?And you activists never thought I ever posted pictures that illustrate equality? I beg to differ.This is the proper way a real Man greets a lowly little faggot like me. Notice the direction in which this Man flips a bird? Toward the floor. That’s because this Man also knows that a faggot needs to always show that it knows its place when in the presence of a real Man like He and that place is on the floor, like a dog, on its hands and knees. For real, it actually all started with his dad, Bobdoing dumb shit to a faggot while it serves Your dick keeps its morale down which is exactly where you want it. You don’t ever want a faggot to feel too good about itself because that’s when it starts getting ideas.For real, it actually all started with his dad, BobThere are real Men…And you activists never thought I ever posted pictures that illustrate equality? I beg to differ.…and there are faggots.There are real Men……and there are faggots.There are real Men……and there are faggots.…and there are faggots.And you activists never thought I ever posted pictures that illustrate equality? I beg to differ.Once a fag has finally got cock in its greedy mouth, it will pretty much suffer through anything a Man does to it. In fact its almost impossible to find anything that can get a faggot off cock.fish hooking a faggot while you are enjoying pile driving your cock deep into its guts, is a nice way to remind it that a Man owns both of its holes.And you activists never thought I ever posted pictures that illustrate equality? I beg to differ.Boy face. Man forearms. Man cock.…and there are faggots.…and there are faggots.RobotJack
Such a nice cock...

Bob AtlasAnd you activists never thought I ever posted pictures that illustrate equality? I beg to differ.Frank Latz


For real, it actually all started with his dad, BobAnd you activists never thought I ever posted pictures that illustrate equality? I beg to differ.The God that all good Man-fearing faggots crawl to worshipAnd you activists never thought I ever posted pictures that illustrate equality? I beg to differ.Young Man finds out what His faggot uncle’s poppers are forIf you truly think of yourself as a real faggot, just ask yourself; “how far will i REALLY go for cock?” That’s the question.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário