terça-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2013

homem0bjeto


im a fucking cunt dog






















It is said that no man can serve two masters. I think these gifs prove that is wrong!
goodboyobedientson:
Keep looking into my eyes… relax…. it feels so good to relax and Obey, doesn’t it, Michael? Sink deeper and let my hand pleasure you, bringing you closer to orgasm. Relax, let it happen. When you ejaculate the last few memories and thoughts will leave your little mind. Let it happen. You want it to happen. You want to Obey. Relax… you’re so close…. don’t fight it… relax… prepare to cum and join the others in permanent enslavement….
  • dalhyp:

The *GOOD BOY* happily hands his shorts, and what remains of his identity to the Master. His name, age, profession, and other details are all forgotten. All he cares is that he is a *GOOD BOY*.  
trancedboys:

kecalek:

Pump it!

Gotten but good.
  • hypnobliss:

“Dude, I already told you, I can watch the spiral all day long, but I can’t be hypnotized.”
***
“Oh wow, it’s amazing the way the colors change just like you said they would.  It feels so good to simply relax and focus and listen to your voice.  It feels so amazing to let you do the thinking for me.  I like this feeling of falling into you, with my thoughts all hazy and slowing down and, yes, my body turning into a pleasant buzz.”
***
“Sir, it feels so good to obey and do as I am told.  Please, Sir, let me cum and show you how much I enjoy doing as I am told.”
So I called the guys from 1-800-GOT-JUNK just because, well, a name like that interests me.  It wasn’t long before I had both guys under and happily sucking away.  But I swear it wasn’t the first time they were under, which makes me wonder if I have competition out there…hypnok:

Brainwashing nearly complete… Just need to start stroking his dick so he associates my words with pleasure…. Whenever I speak he’ll have no choice but to obey or all the pleasure will be replaced with pain….
Already so nice and deep.  Imagine what a few more minutes of bobbing up and down on my cock in a nice … steady … rhythm does to him.  I could show you, but then you wouldn’t be able to think of anything else all day.
Up and down
Up and down
Up and down
down
down 
downThat’s right. No memories. No thoughts to impede your submission. Now Obey. It feels good to Obey.boisehorndawg:

ghm69:

Boy… CUM and get them  

http://boisehorndawg.tumblr.com/archive
nicosar:

Jesus, corporal, keep your damned pants on. You’re on watch, remember? Trust that sarge is gonna take care of you. There’s plenty of prisoners and I’m saving a couple for the guys on duty to use so that you’ll have a fresh and non-sloppy hole to ram into when you come off your shift. 
[A1-MIL2AAED.jpg]It doesn’t matter that he lacks perfectly sculpted muscles or is either too hairy or not hairy enough to meet normal standards. It doesn’t matter that his cock is only a little bit bigger than average. It doesn’t even matter that if you’d had more time to think things through you might have realized that you should have insisted that your first encounter be at a neutral place, instead of giving in to his demands of instant subservience, and only agreed to a few hours of play instead of something open-ended. 
What does matter is that you showed up for this meeting as instructed, naked save for self-tightened zip ties and miles from the nearest sign of civilization, and that at this point he has complete control over your future. If and when he decides to let you go, you’ll no longer be dominated by preconceptions and stereotypes. Your only guide will be your new lord and master. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário