quarta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2012

gear up

I had never been with a Jewish person before but living in NYC it was inevitable that I would eventually meet one.
I was 16 y/o and had fooled around wth other guys my age, cum shooting contest up on the roof. down in the basement
of the building I lived in, 3 or 4 of us would get together and jerk off and see who could cum first and how far
the cum would shoot. That was the extent of my sexual activity although I wanted more because I had the urge to
jerk one of my friends off. I had heard that boys could fuck each othe too, Eventually it happened but not before I met Moshe.
 
 It happend on my way to school. I went to a music and dance school on 47th street, midtown Manhattan. The subway, as  usual, was crowded.  I was pushed up against a man dressed in black, large felt cowboy looking felt hat, and long dark  curls dangling from his sideburns and a short beard. He had piercing light yellow big eyes and a smile on his face.
He was facing me while his arm dropped down in front of me and began swinging back and forth in cadance with the 
movement of the subway car. Eventually his hand rested in front of my crotch and lightly he bagan searching for the
buttons of my pants until he undid one. I got nervous and started to pull away but he opened his large black coat and
covered me with it. He tried to open my pants to get at my cock. It was then I pulled away, too many people looking. 
  The train reached Times Square and I had to get off. He followed me out and instead of going up the stairs he went to 
the men's room at the end of the platform. I had heard from some of the guys that there were a lot of homos and queers
that frequented this toilet and if you wanted a b/j all you did was go in show what you had and someone would blow you.
I had never done anythng like that but the man in the black coat motioned to me to follow him in. Again, I was scared
and jittery but however scared I was my cock seemed to be telling me something else. It was hard! 
   I went into the toilet and saw him at the end urinal. I stood next to him and faked peeing, he in turn opened his coat  to show me what I had never seen before. The biggest, reddest, fattest and longest cut-cock going. It was incredibly big  and for no other reason than seeing it I began to salivate, then my mouth became dry, my knees shook and an axious down  came over me the likes I've never had. But my cock was hard. He looked at me and smiled and said, "Would you like to come  to my home?" I didn't know what to say, I stumbled with, "I gotta go to school!" He said, "After school!" He gave me a    piece of paper with his name and address, it was in Hell's Kitchen not too far from school. I told him my name and said I would be there about 3pm. He stepped away from the urinal and pulled his cock completely out so that I could see it, man-o-man I was mesmerized. 
   All through my classes I had a hard on, I didn;t even go to gym for fear someone might see it. I couldn't wait to get  out and see this man. I walked to 10th Avenue & 49th street to a walk-up tenement and up to the 2nd floor. I tapped on the  door and out came Moshe who greeted me with a hug to which I repelled. He tried to kiss me on the mouth which I also rejected and to which he asked me, "What's wrong?" I said I had never been kissed by a man in the mouth. He told me that men kiss and he would show me how. He had removed his hat and he had raven black hair to his shoulder plus the locks that hung at the sideburns.
 
   He wasted no time and asked me to take my clothes off and that he would do the same. Frankly, I didn't know what he was going to do, but my curiosity was up and so was my cock. I kept thinking about his cock and the size of it and how desperately I wanted to see it touch it. When we were nude he went to the bathroom and came out with a small bowl of warm water and a wash towel and asked me to wash myself. He did the same. I couldn't keep my eyes off his cock as he swashed the damp towel around his balls and cock. His cock was in a semi-flaccid state but you could tell that it had a long way to go before it lenthened out. His balls were red and hairy and the glans of his cockhead overlapped the trunk of his uncut cock.
   I wanted to touch it desperately. Finally, he  led me to his bedroom and laid me back where he began to lick my body from the tip of my toes up to my cock and balls. His bear tickled me but addred to excitement. I coud feel the bulge of his cock against my thigh as he worked himself up and down my body. Then he lifted my legs up in the air and pushed his head between them where his tongue came out and darted into my asshole (I was still a virgin). WOW! What a thrill, his beard rubbing the sides of my buns as his tongueworked his way in and out of my asshole. I told him I was going to cum, I felt that surge working its way up through my balls and cock. That's when he stopped. "What's the matter?" I asked. I want you to jerk me off while I eat your ass. It was what I wanted, I wanted to feel and hold the weight, length and girth of his cock to see if I was dreaming. We got into a 69 position and swallowed my cock while I jerked him off. I was tempted to put his cock in my mouth, but I didn't. It didn't take him long to start cumin because I was already in the last throes of letting my cum out. We both came at the same time, me down his throat and him all over my face and chest. A thick, globby, sticky, slimy shower of cum showering down on me.
   After we cleaned up I asked him why he wore those curls and long hair and dressed in black. He said he was a Yeshiva student in Brooklyn, what ever that was, it was then I realized that this man was a religious person. I  never thought that Jews were into this kind of sexual activity with boys. That's how ignorant I was. To make this story short, I eventually
became this man's lover. Little by little he was able to get that big cock inside of me. I enjoyed it and was able to do so until he went to Israel and I went into the Air Force after graduating from HS.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário