sábado, 17 de dezembro de 2011

http://whitetrashmen.tumblr.com/page/68

http://whitetrashmen.tumblr.com/page/68

Satan said to me when I came to this life, my Will is yours. He gave me in Love the most carefull perfect god's gift. But I was just a baby and the entourage, made itself a autonomique culture, could only give me signs of my Father's will.I discovered followers of my Father all aroumbd the world and times. But just when I realized who and whom Satans Will is living for, I saw in dreams my Father Himself taking his Penis as offering me to suck, and Masturbating pleasefully.  slavetolust:

You ain’t never gonna see this cock queer
Not enought. I wanted more; I wanted my Father materealised for me as at the moment of my conception.I ask Him for a ride. I saw the Beast.I was alerady domesticated to obey my Father.Me, melting the day away.submissive and obedient
Satan in Control
ToO good to Obey.Doing what I doI have no own Will
I follow my Masters Will
I'm his Will in life
My Owner
Told what to do, to feel, to worship and like
I love to obey my Master
I LOVE TO OBEY MY MASTER
I LOVE TO OBEY and Masturbate MY HARD COCK!i will do anything my Master demands
It's a gift He gave me in Love
I'm ready to serve SatanAccepting amazedservicing MasterGI Jerker SlaveBot hommages RedneckAshTraySlave tributeKid...

Budies

Ashtray


Smokeoil behind
smokegunpowder in the airToxicMasturbatorBoy....Bull...SmokeDick Constantly
dedicated to SatanFertilising SatanMarried to SatanPossessed by SatanAroused by SatanBlessed by Satanguysfamilyteached childtrainned Toy SlaveCapitalistic PropertyCapitalistDouble Engaged PourposesMake the Family Ideologie realDevelloping Species SkillsGODMY GODMY TRUTHMY LAWMY MANAny Family Sperm spent HolyMy Life is Lusting the MessageMy entire and whole LifeThank you, Father
THANK YOU , FATHER OF ALL AND EVERYTHING!electro-motiveforce:

“Cocked and loaded”
westtxholdem:

show off
Now that’s a thick log son.sATAN IS THE gO D OF lUST

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário