sexta-feira, 13 de abril de 2012

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

munnyourson:

Fed for life
Here is a picture of Francisco who is one of our youngest smokinghunks.adam2adamtn:

Damn! I’m ready to go try some clothes on now at that mall!!
gay-wet-dreams:

highschoolwrestlerjockn2cock:

Nude Dude Nookie @ Nordstrom’s
LA is filled with cock-loving dudes. One Saturday morning I needed to go to Macy’s in Century City to buy a new shirt and pair of slacks for a party my girlfriend was dragging me to later that night. I showered and threw on a clean jock, my white rayon basketball shorts, and a sleeveless muscle t. It was my “gay dude bait” outfit. Every time I wore a tight sleeveless muscle shirt and my white rayon basketball shorts, that clung to my jock-clad ass, with the straps clearly visible and bulging junk out front and center, I seemed to have dudes following me around the mall like bees looking for some honey. Today was no different. I jammed over to the mall, bought the clothes I needed and made my way over to the food court. By the time I reached the food court, I could definitively say I had at least three cock-hungry dudes buzzing around me, trying to predict where I would sit or go next. I bought an ice tea and sat at a near-by table. I texted some friends and groped my crotch, getting a semi-chub in the process. After a few minutes, I got up and leisurely strolled back towards Macy’s. My cock grew harder each time I spotted now 4 or 5 dudes following me from a distance. It was time to make my decision. I made a sudden turn and started walking back towards the food court and right past each one of them. I chose the tall, muscular 20-something year-old blond frat-boy, by lingering, smiling at him, and giving him a long hard look at me groping my own junk as I brushed past him. It worked. He followed close and quickly behind me as I by-passed the food court and went directly into Nordstrom’s. I went to the men’s department and browsed in the sports wear section. I picked a few pairs of pants and a shirt to try on. I walked slowly and with purpose to the changing rooms (that had lockable doors) to try on my selection, and, hopefully hookup with blond frat boy, who was always 5 to 10 feet away from me, sporting some major wood. (Mall bathrooms are so cliché and so gross and foul-smelling…I prefer the comfort and privacy of a high-end department store’s men’s private changing room to get my random homo hook-up on.)
I went into the last dressing room, closed the door behind me, but left it unlocked. By the time I stripped off my shirt and shorts, I saw someone turning the knob from outside. My cock was rock hard and sticking out of the top of my jock, as I bent over seductively to take off my socks. I looked up in the mirrors and smiled as blond frat-dude stood timidly at the slightly opened door. I motioned for him to come in, which he did. He locked it behind him and turned around. He eyes, then his hands went immediately to my pre-cumming cock. I unzipped his shorts, fished out his hard throbbing cock and pushed him down by his shoulders to his knees. He gobbled up my cock and gave me a cock-hungry-frat-boy blow job I have become addicted to. I skull-fucked his masculine, smooth, sexy face for a few minutes and shot a huge load of cum all over it. I licked my own cum off his face as he beat-off and jizzed on my leg, foot, and toes. I made him lick it all off me, which he did enthusiastically without losing his hard-on. When he finished, he stood up, zipped up, we kissed once, and he left. I slipped my “gay-dude-bait” jock, shorts, and t-shirt back on and headed home. My best friend and wrestling partner Mason was coming over for lunch and a swim…and probably a fuck. God, I needed to take another shower so I didn’t smell like the cum-whore I had becum………..
……….Teddy 

So Teddy, when did you say you were going shopping again?  ;)  Hot stuff, dude ………..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário